Freshly done on this picture. I think it speaks for itself :)
Artist : Kevin Hemeryck - One Chance Tattoo
Snakes and Skulls never get old.
thank you for looking,
Bricks Philippines together with the Department of Tourism created an 18x30 ft Philippine map with famous regional landmarks such as Luneta, Fort Santiago, El Nido Resorts, Vigan, Batanes, Bohol and other interesting Filipino sites – all built with LEGO bricks. People can view the the exhibit at the Mall of Asia from August 12 to 27.
It Really Hurts When We Always Remember the past , those rosey lips , lovely hug and sweet words that makes us always smile even though we’re angry .. Missing them is not about loving them back , it’s about missing those happy memories you had with the one you’ve once loved
Little Ninoy’s rithmetic is outstanding. His riting, on the other hand, needs some improvement.
**Delivered before the Asia Society, New York, August 4th, 1980— one of the few spoken greatness each and every Filipino searching for, teaching, learning, or has forgotten the true price and meaning of freedom should be acquainted to.
Tumblr iPhone 2.0: Now available on the App Store
We’re excited about this one! The app has been recoded, rewired, and rethought from the ground up to offer you the very best Tumblr experience:
- Brand new interface: Browsing your dashboard, creating a post, managing multiple blogs — the most important features are within reach so you can interact with Tumblr effortlessly while you’re on-the-go.
- Creating a post: Now easier than ever! Sharing photos, videos, links, chats, text, quotes and audio is front and center. Advanced options like saving drafts and queuing posts are one swipe away.
- Messages: View and reply to messages for each of your blogs.
- Address book: Find people to follow from your phone’s address book.
- New users: Signing up is now native inside the app.
There are tons more features and details that are awesomely crafted.